Detailed operation steps of H96PRO H2 updating firmware brusher
By Sales TV Box
H96PRO H2 needs to prepare a dual-head USB data line before brushing the machine.
1. Install download brush software and firmware on Baidu Disk to the computer.
2. After decompressing the compressed package of the brush tool, install the brush software USB_Burning_Tool to the computer desktop.
It should be noted here that when the "Device Driver Installation Wizard is being completed", the following driver name prompts for Jingchen Set-top Box Driver (WORLDCUP device). If the installation is successful, the next step can be displayed. If not shown, please reinstall the brush software, remember here!!
3. Open the installed brush software, the upper left corner can modify the language, see the arrow mark position below.
4. Click the File menu to import the downloaded firmware.
5. After the firmware is imported, please choose to erase all and bootloader forcibly. Finally, please click the start button in the upper right corner of the brush software and wait for the box connection.
6. Connect one end of the dual-head USB data line to the computer and the other end to the USB port on the right side of H96 ProH2. It is important to remember to insert the USB port on the right side. Only this USB port can be used for wire brushing operation. The other USB port on the same side is a low-speed port. Brushing machine is likely to fail.
7.After normal connection, the blue light will also be on next to the USB port. In addition, if the computer can not recognize H96PRO H2, H96pro H2 can be plugged into the power supply, then the USB cable can be inserted, and then it can be recognized normally, after recognition, it can be normal brush machine.
8. The whole process of brushing machine is about 5 minutes. Just wait patiently. The software of brushing machine prompts 100% and turns green and the brushing machine is finished. After success, first click the stop button, and then pull out the data line, the whole process of brushing machine is completed.