In this post, we would be sharing the files to download and install Stock Firmware on H96 Max X2 TV Box which is powered by an AMLogic S905X2 chip. The device has a 4GB DDR4 RAM along with 64 GB of Onboard Storage. The device supports 1080P, 4K UHD, Blu-ray, Bluetooth 4.1 and more. It runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo OS platform. Now, there are times when things do not go too well with Android TV Boxes.
Features of H96 Max X2 TV Box:
- Runs on Android 8.1
- H96 MAX X2 is at the moment one of the first TV Boxes which runs on Android 8.1 an update to Oreo that showcases more ways to express yourself, along with a handful of other features and improvements to stability as well as performance.
- Amlogic S905X2
- H96 MAX X2 runs Android Oreo on Amlogic S905X2, an upgrade of its S905X2 predecessor with the same quad-core Cortex A53 cores paired with an ARM Dvalin MP2 GPU but adding VP9 hardware decoding, which is the absolute mainstream decoding formats around the global.
- DDR4 4GB RAM, eMMC 64GB
- It boasts DDR4 4GB RAM, and eMMC 64GB, advantageous in performance, security, and reliability, ascribing to the eMMC memory, ultimately delivering a richer end-user experience.
- True 4K Media Player
- While your average media box might only accept 1080P video playback, this gadget plays just about any 4K sources you could throw at it. Furthermore, it moves out into reality the fantasy of VP9 hardware decoding alongside the H.265.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your H96 Max X2 TV Box:
- Easily unbrick your bricked device.
- Also fixes the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- You can upgrade or downgrade.
- It also fixes bugs lags on the Android TV Box.
- Software Update also helps in solving the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.